UPDATE: 01.05.2017 ALL PLACES ARE BOOKED.
IF YOU WANT TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST CONTACT US ASAP
Please note: you do not have a confirmed place until we have received payment and confirmed that receipt by email.
(includes paddling workshops for 3 days, dinner on Saturday and Sunday nights, a festival t-shirt and 3 nights camping – bring your own tent!)
Spaces are limited and based on previous year’s response for WSKF, we’re expecting lots of interest, so please book as early as you can!
The 2017 festival includes:
- 3 days of top quality coaching and guiding at a maximum ratio of 1:6 – view the workshops
- 2 evening meals provided by The Galley Girls
- A marquee for socializing with your fellow paddlers
- Beautiful coastal campsite with toilets, showers & WiFi
How to Book
- Pick your Workshops
- Complete the booking form
- We’ll send you an email with how to pay
- You make your payment!
- Receive an email confirming your place
- Come to South Devon in August!
Man Creche cost is £60 (includes 2 evening meals, 3 nights camping, T-shirt), book here
UPDATE: 17.02.17 Man Creche has only 2 places left.
If you would like to hire a kayak for the Festival weekend please let us know before you book so we can try and find you a kayak you are used to paddling.
For any questions, including kayak hire, please contact us.
Full terms and conditions here.