Skip to content
Here is a list of what we suggest you bring to the festival:
- ALL PERSONAL PADLDING EQUIPMENT including boat, paddles, buoyancy aid and spray deck – unless you have arranged to hire
- ALL PERSONAL CLOTHING FOR KAYAKING including shoes with decent sole for walking on slippery stones, sun hat and sun glasses.
- ALL PERSONAL CAMPING EQUIPMENT including tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat, stove, fuel & lighter/matches, flash light, cooking pot & cutlery, plates and a mug, water bottle, flask/ chair (optional)
- ALL FOOD FOR breakfasts, snacks and packed lunches.
- ALL DRINKS YOU WANT such as tea, coffee, wine, beer.
- ALL SPARE DRY CLOSTHES for taking with you in the boat, best stored in a dry bag.
- ALL SPARE WARM/ WIND/ WATER PROOF CLOTHES for wearing off the water, aorund the camp, and including appropriate shoes.
- ALL PERSONAL TOILETRIES including sunscreen, personal medication, contact lenses, etc
- Money – for the extras you forget
- Kayak trolley – only if you have one
- The relevant OS Explorer maps is 20 if you want to practice your navigation